On-Site Registration /Bib Pick-up
All Times are CENTRAL TIME (CST)
ON SITE - Registration, check-in and Bib pickup will again be held at the Historic Ironwood Memorial Building (213 S. Marquette St.) this year (see Maps for location) SISU Ski Fest's official race headquarters. Identification must be brought to registration.
SEE REGISTRATION FOR ENTRY, FEES AND ENTRY DEADLINES
Start Wave Times for Saturday
- First 600 entries for all Saturday events will receive skier gift .
Saturday Start Locations
- 15K & 31K — ABR Trails
- 5K — City Garage
Parking is available throughout the downtown Ironwood area and parking lots will be marked “SISU PARKING”(view Maps). If you park downtown before the race, you will need to take the shuttle buses provided by Gogebic County Transit to the start at ABR trails or City garage. Limited parking is available at ABR.
It is strongly recommended that you park downtown and use the shuttles Saturday.
Transportation (Saturday only)
Saturday four (4) shuttle buses will run from 8:00am until 4:00pm between the Gogebic County Transit bus station at 235 E. Mcleod, kitty corner to Race Headquarters, Ironwood Memorial building, (see Maps) to the various start areas. These buses will shuttle skiers back and forth every 15 minutes. After 12:00pm and until 4pm, there will be bus service back and forth but on a more limited basis between ABR and the bus station. All participants must carry their skis vertically while boarding, riding and de-boarding in a safe and controlled fashion.
Please give yourself plenty of time to get to the start line.
Bag Drop Service
Bag drop service will be provided to 31K, 15K, and 5K skiers.
We will be providing large tags with your bib number at registration to attach to your bag, color coded for your event. Make sure your BIB Number is on tag and securely attached to your bag. Skiers are responsible for getting bags to the bag drop area near the starting line of your event and trucks will bring them to the "Finnish" line. Please use bags that can be closed securely to prevent snow from getting in and the contents from falling out. -- Race officials are not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
Bags may be claimed at Main St Fitness across the street from the "Finnish" Line, where you may change your clothes, take a shower and use the sauna.( provide your own towel) Changing facilities are also located at ABR Trails and showers are also available in the lower level of the Memorial Building.
- Cutoff for all racers at River House aid station (about 10K from "Finnish") is 1 pm.
- Plan to be at the "Finnish" line before 3:00 pm, the course closes at 3.
- All events end downtown on Aurora Street. Racers, families and friends can mingle at the Memorial Building, check your skis at the ski valet, take hot showers, enjoy the Expo & get some hot food.
- Awards ceremony at the Memorial Building after the race.
- Professional timing services provided by Superior Timing.
- Race results will be posted inside the Memorial Building. Race results will also appear on this website following the race.
- Register online and get live streaming of your split time and finish, see registration for details.